Beaver Cars Ltd - Meet The Drivers - Kev Readman
This is in first in our series of Meet the Drivers. Today is the turn of Kev Readman. Kev has been with Beaver Cars for 2 years after his wife Mal saw a post on Facebook looking for drivers. Passionate Spurs fan, Kev will always be at the centre of a joke! He has been an absolute asset since he joined in January 2016 and loves his work. When he is not driving you will find Kev working on a car for his other business, KM Detailing. If your car ever needs a bit of TLC, Kev is the man. He will get it back to a showroom finish in no time.
Here is what some of our clients have to say about to Kev:
- Thanks to Matt and our wonderful driver Kev at Beaver Cars who took us to London yesterday. Excellent customer service and a personalised approach. Thanks so much guys.
- Kev was great and drove excellently on the back roads. Ann who is not the best passenger wanted to recognise Kev's great driving, especially during the enforced detour.
- Just wanted to say thank you to Kev for a very positive first experience with Beaver Cars. Kev was fantastic!
Here is Kev's Q&A:
1. When is your birthday? 24th August
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Television (watching Documentaries)
3. What is your favourite place in the world? Alaska
4. Favourite football team? Tottenham Hotspur
5. Favourite food? Roast Lamb
6. What things can you not live without? Football and my Wife
7. If you could have lunch with one person who would it be? Bill Nicholson
8. What would people be surprised to know about you? I have a high IQ
9. How would your friends describe you? Honest and helpful
10. What are your hobbies / pastimes? Football, Golf and Car Detailing for KM Detailing
11. What would you say to a younger version of yourself? Try harder at School
12. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? Try and sabotage Man City or Chelsea
13. What advice would you give to a new driver? Treat the Clients the way you expect to be treated yourself, be punctual and everything you hear in the Car keep to yourself.
14. What has been your best or most memorable journey for Beaver Cars? Picking up Mr Collins to take him to the Dorchester, Mr Collins was delayed (by BA) and whilst everybody from his company and Beaver were panicking, we were laughing and joking in the Car. Needless to say I got him to the Dorchester in time.
15. How would you describe your job to a child? I tell my grandchildren that I drive special people to where they need to go.
Keep up the good work Kev!!